Job Description: Float Facilitator
Mindful Elevation Float Space is the first float center in Fort McMurray. We’re excited to provide this one of a kind treatment to our community.
Our goal is to create an experience for our guests that exceeds their expectations from the moment they walk in.
If you want to work in a peaceful, stress-free environment, while providing the best customer service and truly helping people – join our team!
What is a float facilitator?
To understand the job, it is important to understand what we do at Mindful Elevation. Please do some research about floating and our center.
The main duty of a float facilitator is to confidently guide our clients through the float process.
The daily duties are straightforward with an emphasis placed on the kindness, patience, and empathy we show each of our clients. Many clients come in seeking relief from chronic pain, anxiety, or depression, therefore it is of the utmost importance that a float facilitator exercise constant awareness and sensitivity.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Cleaning! This job is not a "cushy desk" job, if you don't like or are unable to clean, this job may not be for you...
• Greeting and checking clients in and out
• New client orientation
• Product and services sales
• Scheduling appointments
• Answering phone calls
• Email correspondence
• Testing tank pH levels
• At least 2 years customer service or retail experience
• High school or equivalent diploma
• General computer skills
• Detail oriented
• Positive, energetic attitude and fantastic customer service
• Maintain a professional and clean appearance
Schedules will include working evenings and weekends. This is a start-up company and we will be making changes as we go.
Employees who are relatively flexible and/or easily adaptable in the beginning would be ideal.
• Competitive hourly wage & free floats!
• Supportive management team
• Professional work environment
• The chance to be a part of something great for our community!
If you are seeking a way to help people while working in a low-stress, modern facility, with a tight-knit team... Mindful Elevation Float Space is for you. You will have the opportunity to experience firsthand, the life-changing effects of floating and see how it positively impacts people's lives. While it is preferred that our float facilitators have prior experience with floatation therapy, it is not a requirement; floating is a perk of the job!
If you are interested you must apply with a cover letter explaining your experience and why you feel you would be a good fit.
Send it, along with your resume to: