Thanks for booking!
While we are trying to limit guest interaction at the space, please watch our orientation video prior to your appointment.
Hit play when you are ready!
Helpful tips to get the most out of your float:
1. Avoid caffeine for 3-4 hours before your float. We want you to relax!
2. Avoid shaving or waxing for at least 6 hours before floating.
3. Try to eat a light meal 60-90 minutes before your float.
4. If you wear contacts, bring something to put them in.
5. You don't need to bring a swim suit - as you're floating naked!
You can not float if:
1. You are an epileptic and your epilepsy is not under medical control.
2. You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
3. You have a recent tattoo (we recommend waiting a minimum of 3 weeks for your tattoo to heal), or open wounds.
4a. Recently dyed your hair a dark shade (wait at least 7-9 days and 3-4 washes).
4b. If it's red, purple, or blue hair dye; please wait at least 4-6 weeks
4c. Semi-permanent hair can take up to 6 weeks (as it likes to leak!)
** A good rule of thumb is that you can't float as long as your hair color is coming off on your towels**
5. When in doubt, check with your health care provider.